Love my Tesla...but...
Posted by DoctorRon on 15th Apr 2014
This is a very good mod. It is made of aluminum billet and anodized (mine black). It feels sturdy, nice in the hand, and substantial.
My ONLY complaint is one that EVERY person who owns this product has: every now and then, it will act as if the activation button has been pressed 5 times and the display reads "System: Off." When this happens you must simply turn it back on...all settings are maintained. It's annoying but I can live with it.
Having a 2000mAH battery rocks...it can't drive high voltage loads like the Vamo but it has no problems with my Protanks or Varis. It'll push a 2.2 ohm coil all day no prob.
All in all, a good product but for a tiny software flaw. I'm sure that it will be fixed in the next revision.
Great with one flaw.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Nov 2013
The mod is great easy to use with its 3 button interface, vapes wonderful and adjusts to my many Clearomizers sizes shapes and resistances.
However if you are a little rough with it such as i am on all things, and you have a 510 tank such as a protank II you can dislodge the the little piece where you thread into from the body of the mod, it was a simple fix just push it back in (with some force) but it does wiggle a bit still (i solidify the wiggle with a tad bit of epoxy.)
Posted by Jasper on 31st Aug 2013
My friend actually recommended the Tesla Ecig to me after I broke my last one. It looked impressive in the photo but after receiving it, I was even more impressed. It's a sturdy little unit that has obviously been well made - unlike other flimsy varieties I have tried.
It's incredibly easy to use and the battery also lasts a lot longer than I expected. I wish I had found the Tesla years ago before I wasted my time and money on the inferior brands. I would definitely recommend it!
Posted by Tony B. on 30th Aug 2013
This thing is hard core. It's even bigger than the pictures make it look. The body is like billet, I really like the way it's shaped, it fits my hand good. The screen is really bright and easy to read. I don't think there is anyway to break it.
The Tesla has a bright OLED screen that is always easy to read!
It is built well, works well and is defintely worth owning!
It has an ergonomically slotted tube and slotted connector base,
You can use eGo- 510 style clearomizers/ atomizers/ cartomizers. ect.
The Tesla ecig fits perfectly in the hand, is light weight, and very easy to operate.
The Tesla ecig suits any seasoned vaper or makes a great beginners device.
What you get in this Tesla Variable Voltage/Wattage ecig
1- Tesla ecig body
2- 18650 Rechargeable Battery
1- 18650 Charger
1- Users Guide
The Tesla Varible Voltage/Wattage Functions and Features:
1. Constant voltage and Constant wattage(dual mode output). In constant voltage mode, the output voltage can be adjusted between 3v and 6v in increments of 0,1v. In constant wattage mode, the output power can be adjusted between 3.0w and 15.0w in 0.5w increments.
2. Single cell 3.7v battery input operational voltage is 3.2v to 5.0v
3. Button adjustments allow you to choose between 25 possible wattage settings and 31 possible voltage setting.
4. Atomizer resistance check function. which will test and display the resistance of the atomizer in ohm's.
5. OLED display, always bright even in direct daylight.
6. Shot circuit protection, and reverse polarity protection. If the battery is put in backwards or your atomizer shorts the Tesla will shut off to prevent damage.
7. Low voltage warning. The Tesla will display 'Low V' if the battery is under charged.
The Tesla will also detect if the attached atomizer resistance is too low to safely draw current and disengage output automatically.